A selection of articles related to jesus dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Jesus Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jesus Dictionary.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. 18:2 And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted...
New Testament >> John
Jesus Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jesus Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dictionary of Jesus and the Gospels
- of Jesus and the Gospels in recent years help to animate our reading of and ... When it first appeared some twenty years ago, the Dictionary of Jesus and the ...
- dictionary of christ and the gospels - International College of the Bible
- It is called a Dictionary of Christ and the Gospels, because it includes everything that ... Jesus, the Mediaeval estimate, the Reformation and Modern estimates.
- dictionary of lds signs - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- This dictionary was developed and reviewed by deaf members. lt includes words and phrases that are unique to The Church of jesus. Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- yahshua to jesus - Assembly of Yahweh, Cascade
- Many in Israel Identity purport that the corruption of Yahshua into Jesus was part ... Theological Dictionary of the New Testament edited by Gerhard Friedrich ( ...
- The St—Jérome Dictionary of Miami-Illinois - Myaamia Center
- Archives de la Cornpagnie de Jesus, Province du Canada franeais (ASJCF) ... Gr = the Illinois—French dictionary traditionally attributed to Jacques Gravier; Gt = ...
Suggested News Resources
- Are Conservative Christians 'Religious Extremists'?
- The Oxford Dictionary defines an “extremist” as “a person who holds extreme or fanatical political or religious views, especially one who resorts to or advocates extreme action.
- Call to have murderous actions of ISIS labeled genocide
- He recalled being a child learning about King Herod in Sunday school when he demanded the death of male children in his quest to kill the baby Jesus. A young Donovan asked his mother about the frightening action and she ...
- If It Makes You Feel Better, Trump's Reality Show Politics Are Not Confined to
- Well, I don't know, I must go to a dictionary and learn what a crook is. I've never been a crook.” On gay ...
- It is the Spirit Man which defeats Satan
- If you were to look up in the dictionary the definition of a great family man, the name Alexis Hill should be included. Yes, we will miss him ...
- Faith Forum: Prayer vs. meditation
- Per the Oxford Dictionary of World Religions, “prayer” is “the relating of the self or soul to God in trust, penitence, praise, petition, and purpose, either individually or corporately” and “meditation” is “a form of mental prayer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jesus | Define Jesus at Dictionary.com
- Also called Jesus Christ, Christ Jesus, Jesus of Nazareth. born 4? b.
- Jesus | Definition of Jesus by Merriam-Webster
- Define Jesus: the Jewish religious teacher whose life, death, and resurrection as reported by the Evangelists ... Jesus in a sentence. ...
- Jesus - definition of Jesus by The Free Dictionary
- Jewish religious leader who was crucified in Jerusalem after his teaching and reported miracle-working incurred the disfavor of the Roman government of ...
- Urban Dictionary: Jesus
- Jesus. Man who was nailed to a plank for saying how nice it would be if everyone was nice to each other. Had his message misinterpreted by millions who now ...
- Jesus - definition of Jesus in English from the Oxford dictionary
- Jesus conducted a mission of preaching and healing (with reported miracles) in Palestine in about ad 28-30, which is described in the Gospels, as are his arrest, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jesus Dictionary Topics
Related searchesassam origin of name
meaning of dreams about divorce
boards of canada subliminal messages
offerings to god
got milk controversy
chinook learning community
call sign us army