Jesus Negative Views
A selection of articles related to jesus negative views.
Original articles from our library related to the Jesus Negative Views. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jesus Negative Views.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Jesus Negative Views is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jesus Negative Views books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jesus ALWAYS Knew He Was God (Doctrinal History)
- [T]he Fathers are unanimous in the view that Jesus at twelve years of age revealed His real Divine Sonship; the Latin Fathers are clear and explicit on the point, and the Greeks go beyond this, nearly all using the text, Luke ii. ....
- Joel Osteen Claims Donald Trump Is 'A Good Man'
- Pastor Joel Osteen knows a thing or two about being polarizing to the masses. Osteen has received criticism for his conservative views throughout the years, so it's not a surprise that Osteen has sympathy for presidential hopeful Donald Trump.
- Palestinian Evangelical Leader: 'Yep, We're Anti-Zionists'
- Isaac argued that Christian Zionism has a negative impact on Palestinian Christians because as a theology it promotes prejudice and superiority and leaves no place for the Palestinians in Israel. He also lamented Christian ...
- Two new films on Jesus raise questions, curiosity, hope
- That same year, 2014, Hollywood saw two other biblically based movies, “Noah,” which got generally favorable reviews and was a box office hit, and “Exodus: Gods and Kings,” which got only mixed to negative reviews and a more modest box office response.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jesus Negative Views Topics
Related searchesdream symbol right arm
bubble tea origin
navajo language sounds
all quiet on the western front themes