- Get information, facts, and pictures about Jetavana at Encyclopedia.com.
- Architecture Sri Lanka 3201 Anuradhapura Jetavana Chetiya
- Jetavana Chetiya. General view from east. ACSAA (C) AAAUM/Listopad.
- ANCIENT STUPAS IN SRI LANKA – LARGEST BRICK
- Jetavana. Mahasena. 269–296.
- 1.8 A STORY OF A BUDDHA IMAGE .Jl1d its
- were ready for conversion, left the great Jetavana monastery and went to their country left the city and, in the midst of a large entourage, went to the Jetavana.
- Materials Used in the Construction, Conservation, and Restoration
- but with a volume of 233000 cubic metres, Jetavana is arguably still the largest Jetavana stupa under conservation (height = 70.7 m, base diameter = 111.
- 'Towards Compiling a History of Sri Lankan Philosophy'-Royal Asiatic Society
- There were divergent doctrinal interpretations among Mahāvihāra, Abhayagiri, and Jetavana. But even among Mahāvihāra there were differences on matters concerning doctrinal interpretation.
- 집단 출가한 서울대 출신 스님들
- (웃음)” 18일 오후 서울 서초구 방배동 '제따와나 선원'(www.jetavana.net).
- Jetavana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jetavana was one of the most famous of the Buddhist monasteries in India.
- Jetavana.-A park in Sāvatthi, in which was built the Anāthapindikārāma.
- Jetavana Buddha Garden | GardenVisit.com, the garden landscape
- May 18, 2008 Jetavana is the name a famous Buddhist monastery garden. It is in India, outside the ancient city of Savatthi.
- Jetavana Dagoba (Stupa), Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka
- Jetavana Dagoba (Stupa), Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka.
Jetavana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jetavana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.