A selection of articles related to jewelry.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewelry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewelry.
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Jewelry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewelry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Western Springs jewelry store owner saddened by loss in heist
- After operating a jewelry store in Western Springs for 43 years, Tamaki Ogura was devastated in January when he discovered that his entire inventory of fine jewelry had been stolen in what police are calling a "sophisticated" heist.
- Six Men Are Sentenced in Record Jewelry Theft in London
- LONDON — They have been called the Diamond Geezers and the Bad Grandpas: four thieves in their 60s and 70s who used diamond-tipped drills to break into a safe deposit company in London and make off with plastic garbage bins stuffed with $20 million ...
- Suspects sought in Westfield Topanga mall jewelry store robbery
- Authorities are searching for a an unknown number of suspects involved in a jewelry store robbery at the Westfield Topanga mall in Canoga Park. The suspects entered the Ben Bridge Jeweler store around 7:45 p.m.
- Coroner identifies man shot by Torrance jewelry store owner
- The Los Angeles County coroner's office has identified a man who was shot and killed while allegedly trying to rob a Torrance jewelry store Tuesday. The man was Keon Bailey, 20, said Ed Winter, a spokesman for the coroner's office.
- Stunning jewelry made from recycled oyster shells
- "People will say, 'it's an oyster, that's what we fill potholes with' and I look and laugh at them just like you know what, but it's something that you can also change into a really beautiful piece of jewelry.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.