A selection of articles related to jewish agency.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Agency. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Agency.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Jewish Agency is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Agency books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Jewish Agency for Israel The Kibbutz Movement
- http://www.jewishagency.org/JewishAgency/English/Jewish+Education/ http:// www.
- Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency in Turkey
- Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency in Turkey. (In Hebrew, Va'ad ha- Hatsala be-Kushta), representatives of the Jewish.
- Untitled - Jewish Agency for Israel
- Contact Information: For further information about these programs, please contact the Global Center, or your local Jewish Agency representative: USA.
Suggested News Resources
- Cross purposes within Jewish Agency force reshuffle
- By DEBORAH DANAN Short clip: Haviv Rettig Gur describes the Jewish Agency's new strategy for its two-pronged vision of promoting aliya and advancing Jewish identity in the Diaspora.
- Song Contest Searches Diaspora for Next Performer With the Goods
- At the time, he called on Jewish Agency shlichim, or emissaries, residing in capitals around the world to find young Jews with musical talent and ask them to send in an audition tape, a pro-cess that took months.
- We Hear: Myra Kraft, Tom Brady, Louie Bello and more
- Among the speakers were former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, Jewish Agency Chairman Natan Sharansky and Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat. Myra and Robert Kraft's son Dan and his wife, Wendy, were also in attendance.
- The Human Spirit: Identity and freedom
- Speaking at Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies in Jerusalem on Tisha Be'av, Jewish Agency chairman Natan Sharansky described the radical alteration of his own Jewish identity.
- The mother of Shahar Smirin's inventions
- He was a Zionist and was involved with the Jewish Agency. He was a proud Jew. I always knew I would go to Israel.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to the Jewish Agency for Israel Website
- The Jewish Agency was instrumental in establishing the State of Israel and in building the country's human and physical infrastructure.
- About Us Homepage - Jewish Agency for Israel
- Foundations for Securing the Jewish Future.
Jewish Agency Topics
Related searcheswraith etymology and meaning
abortion methods of inducing abortion
battle of the alamo prelude to battle
georgian language vocabulary