A selection of articles related to jewish belief.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Belief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Belief.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Jewish Belief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Belief books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Inmate, county jail at odds over sincerity of Jewish beliefs
- An Oregon county is asking a judge to throw an inmate's lawsuit, arguing that his professed Jewish beliefs are not sincere. The Herald & News reports that 28-year-old Steven Wise sued Klamath County Jail administrators in September, asking for $500,000 ...
- Belief Matters .... or Not? Surat-Shaan, Trans and Jewish!
- This week, Liberal Judaism (LJ), highlighted one if its own amazing members, Surat-Shaan Knan who is Trans and Jewish, for having been chosen by Stonewall as their LGBT rôle model for LGBT History Month 2016. This year's theme is “Religion, Belief ...
- Bernie Sanders Is Jewish, but He Doesn't Like to Talk About It
- “They were very pleased to be Jews, but didn't have a strong belief in God,” Larry Sanders said. Like many children of that era, Bernie Sanders, while attending public schools, took Sunday Hebrew and Bible classes at an Orthodox synagogue, the Kingsway ...
- Liberal Judaism chief: 'Orthodox Judaism based on discredited beliefs'
- Rabbi Rich was speaking alongside Orthodox rabbi and dean of the London School of Jewish Studies Rabbi Dr Raphael Zarum, Oxford University's Professor Hindy Najman and Rabbi Jonathan Wittenberg, the senior rabbi of Masorti Judaism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jewish Belief Topics
Related searchesyenisei river angara river
bank holiday history of bank holidays
royal manchester institution
weei dennis and callahan controversy
paddington nearest tube stations
cat history and mythology