A selection of articles related to jewish belief.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Belief. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Belief.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Principles of Wiccan Belief
- In the spring Witchmeet held April 1974 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Councel of American Witches adopted this statement entitled "The Principles of Wiccan Belief." The statement was created in hopes to bring awareness to the general public as well...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Jewish Belief is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Belief books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- JEWISH BELIEFS ABOUT GOD The Unity of God
- While there are some similarities in the Jewish and Christian beliefs about.
- Elliot B. Gertel (editor): Jewish Belief and Practice in Nineteenth
- Rhetorical Review, ISSN 1901-2640 http://www.nnrh.dk/RR/index.
- Apprehension in Jewish Belief and in the Study of Torah
- Apprehension in Jewish Belief and in the Study of Torah. By: NEIL NORMAND. Introduction.
- Central Union of German Citizens of Jewish Belief
- Central Union of German Citizens of Jewish Belief.
- What Do American Jews Believe?
- statements about what Jews believe and start in- stead with the adventure which we share.
Suggested News Resources
- JCA at the AJC hosting the AJC
- He said they reflected Jewish life Jewish belief Jewish faith commitment and indominability. He added: “Wherever I look, I see signs of hope, optimism and progress.
- Rabbi Dr Raymond Apple
- Maimonides, for example, produced a series of great works of philosophy in which he gave Jewish belief a rational basis as against those who emphasised the emotional and passionate dimensions.
Suggested Web Resources
- What Jews Believe
- Jewish beliefs concerning life, death, sin, forgiveness, and atonement are different from Christian beliefs.
- Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thus a Jew who claims to be an atheist or converts to another religion is still considered by traditional Judaism to be Jewish.
- Judaism 101: What Do Jews Believe?
- The basic Jewish beliefs, including Maimonides' 13 Principles of Faith, the importance of actions over beliefs, and the importance of relationships in Judaism.
- Jewish Beliefs - ReligionFacts
- Mar 17, 2004 Overview of Jewish beliefs about God, human nature, and the afterlife.
- What Do Jews Believe? - Jewish Beliefs
- When learning about a religion one of the first questions people ask is: What do members of that religion believe?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.