A selection of articles related to jewish beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Beliefs.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Jewish Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Inmate, County Jail at Odds over Sincerity of Jewish Beliefs
- KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon county is asking a judge to throw an inmate's lawsuit, arguing that his professed Jewish beliefs are not sincere. The Herald & News reports that 28-year-old Steven Wise sued Klamath County Jail administrators in ...
- Liberal Judaism chief: 'Orthodox Judaism based on discredited beliefs'
- “With respect, I place Halacha in the category of 'discredited beliefs and antiquated practices', and thus I describe Liberal Judaism as non- or post-Halachic.” And on that basis I would describe his movement as non-Jewish.
- Bernie Sanders' Religion: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Sanders doesn't regularly attend synagogue, although he will show up for Jewish rituals, such as when the father of a close friend passed away. But typically, when asked about religion, he turns the focus to his political and moral beliefs.
- Jews Won't Get Raptured, But They Will Be Resurrected
- Belief in the eventual resurrection of the dead is so fundamental to Jewish thought that it is one of the Thirteen Principles of Faith.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.