A selection of articles related to jewish canon.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Canon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Canon.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Jewish Canon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Canon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- On Ruth Wisse's Modern Jewish Canon - Drew University
- Mapping the Contours of a 'New Tanakhi. For Ruth Wisse, Literature Reveals the History of jewish M0dernityT.~;.
- The Canon of Scripture
- field of Jewish religion and law, and held long discussions on the scope of the Canon of. Hebrew Scripture.
- Inclusions and Exclusions: The Shaping of an American Jewish Canon
- of an American Jewish Canon. Jules Chametzky, John Felstiner, Hilene Flanzbaum, Kathryn Hellerstein, eds. Jewish American Literature: A Norton Anthology.
- Yedidia Z. Stern Making the Jewish Canon Accessible to our
- YEDIDIA Z. STERN. Making the Jewish Canon Accessible to our Generation.
- Canons of the Hebrew Bible
- forced the official lists to be made.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- The Twenty-Two Books of the Jewish Canon
- The Twenty-Two Books of the Jewish Canon. What advantage then hath the Jew ? or what profit is there of circumcision?
- The Old Testament Canon
- If the Jews recognized a canon and understood it to be closed (i.e.
- The Bible Wikipedia | Jewish canon | GradeSaver
- Jewish canon. Development of the Jewish canon. Main article: Development of the Jewish Bible canon.