A selection of articles related to jewish faith.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Faith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Faith.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
Jewish Faith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Faith books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bernie Sanders is Jewish. Why isn't that convincing Jews to vote for him?
- On Sunday night, Sen. Bernie Sanders said onstage in a Democratic debate, “I am very proud of being Jewish. Being Jewish is so much of what I am.
- Kasich on faith
- In Kasich, you also hear echoes of Hillary Clinton's discussions of her own Methodism, and even Bernie Sanders' affirmation this week that his Jewish faith is “very important” to him, though he hardly wears it on his sleeve (just, you know, in his accent).
- Israel fractures by faith on politics and society
- More than three-quarters (76 percent) of Israeli Jews believe their country can be both Jewish and democratic, a view rejected by majorities of Israeli Muslims and Christians, according to a comprehensive new survey released by the Washington-based Pew ...
- OPINION: Why Ofsted poses a clear danger to our faith schools
- On admissions, there is the continued effort by those overly obsessed with “social cohesion” and “equalities” to compel faith schools to take a quota of pupils from other faiths.
- Sanders shares meaning of his Jewish faith
- March 7, 2016 1:25 AM EST - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders opened up about the importance of his Jewish faith during CNN's democratic debate on March 6. (CNN). RELATED LINKS.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.