A selection of articles related to jewish holidays.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Holidays. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Holidays.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Jewish Holidays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Holidays books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why aren't Israelis more Jewish?
- Purim is coming — the raucous holiday when Jews remember Esther and Mordecai's defeat of the evil Haman in ancient Persia. The end of the book of Esther contains a description of the revenge that the Jews of Persia wrought on their enemies. It reminds ...
- Judaism, a small but close community at UA
- One morning last September, Bianca Levy expected to be preparing for the drive to her Atlanta home to observe Yom Kippur, a central Jewish religious holiday that revolves around personal repentance and remembrance of the deceased. Instead, she sat in ...
- Luxury complex threatens ancient site on Jerusalem's Hill of Evil Counsel
- Two well-known Jewish investors are planning to build a hotel and luxury housing on one of the most important sites in Christianity — the Hill of Evil Counsel — and archaeologists warn the plan could endanger centuries of Jerusalem's history. ....
- Trove of UK love letters sheds light on rescue of German Jewish kinder
- He spent many school holidays there, where he developed a love of cricket, Airfix models of wartime bombers and Viyella shirts. The Schlesingers defined themselves largely in terms of culture, which was entirely English.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jewish Holidays Topics
Related searcheshans r de ruiter
floriade canberra floriade themes
fire extinguisher fluorocarbons
list of towns in northern ireland h
space shuttle carrier aircraft