A selection of articles related to jewish mythology.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Mythology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Mythology.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Jewish Mythology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Mythology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- How Jewish mythology helps us understand the New Testament
- How Jewish mythology helps us understand the New Testament. 2. Jewish myths .
- SCHWARTZ, Howard 1945- PERSONAL: Born April 21, 1945, in St
- National Jewish Book Award in the Reference category, 2005, for Tree of Souls: The Mythology of Judaism.. WRITINGS: FICTION.
- Jewish Myths between Text and Ethnography: On Michael
- Biblical Myth and Rabbinic Mythmaking. ELI YASSIF. THE CONCEPT OF MYTH has been discussed in Jewish studies almost since its beginning.
- Middle Eastern Mythology By S.H. Hooke Contents: * List of plates
- The Myth of Illuyankas. * The Myth of Telepinus. 5.
- KING OF CHILDREN According to an ancient Jewish myth there
- KING OF CHILDREN. ARVIND GUPTA. According to an ancient Jewish myth there must live on earth at any one time a few righteous people.
Suggested News Resources
- A Moment of Post-Nationalist Peace
- Zionist socialism was linked to a use of Jewish mythology and the prophets and a conception of communal commitment.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jewish Myth, Magic, and Mysticism
- JEWISH MYTH, MAGIC, AND MYSTICISM is devoted to all aspects of Jewish esoteric traditions and occult lore.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jewish Mythology Topics
Related searchespolygamy bibliography
battle of noreia
keith green quotes