A selection of articles related to jewish origins.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Origins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Origins.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Jewish Origins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Origins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Portuguese Catholics re-embrace their Jewish roots
- Portuguese Catholics re-embrace their Jewish roots. The Inquisition extinguished much of the country's Jewish population. But now some Catholics with Jewish origins are taking pride in their heritage, even though they have no intention of converting.
- The Secular Thought exchange, part 2: On Jewish secularism's religious origins
- David Biale is Emanuel Ringelblum Distinguished Professor of Jewish History and Chair of the Department of History at the University of California, Davis. His books have won the National Jewish Book Award three times and he has been awarded fellowships ...
- Princeton exhibit explores Jewish roots in Antebellum America
- The first Jewish settlements in the New World were 17th-century offshoots of the diaspora of Sephardic Jews, who traced their origins to Portugal and Spain, according to a Princeton University Library exhibition at the Princeton University Art Museum.
- The Origins of the BDS War
- Furthermore, his Jewish background and affiliation with Zionist causes added to the impact he had as Israel's main accuser. As expected, the allegations in the 452-page Goldstone report repeated themes from the 2001 NGO Forum. Again, Israel was singled ...
- Cleveland Jewish philanthropy in spotlight March 16
- Historian David Hammack plans to contextualize the Jewish figures that put Cleveland on the national philanthropic map at the Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage March 16. In a March 7 telephone interview, he said he aims to paint a broad picture of the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jewish Origins Topics
Related searchesgupta vidya
apparent weight buoyancy
volume volume comparisons
heckler amp koch g36 sights
bre-x the aftermath