A selection of articles related to jewish services.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Services. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Services.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Jewish Services is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Services books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jewish Service Learning
- A Summary of an Analysis of the Jewish Service Learning Landscape. PREPARED What is the current supply and demand for Jewish Service Learning?.......
- Jewish Service Jewish Service
- volunteer. Yet service is often expressed not as a reflection of Jewish values, but as a America towards a rededication to service, Jewish life and tikkun olam.
- Family Life Ministry Center Open Circle Protestant Services
- By Appointment: (301) 677-3785/6035. Family Life Ministry Center. Open Circle.
- Suggestions For An Unveiling Service
- 28 THE JEWISH FUNERAL DIRECTOR. Suggestions For An Unveiling Service. BY RABBI ALAN BRIGHT.
- This Directory of Jewish Services for Senior Adults is a publication of If you ever require immediate or emergency services, please call the Jewish.
Suggested News Resources
- Ask the Rabbi: Is non-Jewish music allowed for prayers?
- Yet a 19th-century chief rabbi of Rome, Yisrael M. Hazan, permitted Jews to stand outside churches to learn choral music for Jewish services (Krech Shel Romi 1).
- $27 million chapel campus opens at Fort Hood
- It will house services for the post's Catholic, contemporary Protestant and Jewish services.
- New Hood Chapel Complex Opens
- The worship center currently hosts Catholic, Contemporary Protestant and Jewish services. Worship services at the center began in early August, Chaplain (Lt. Col.
- Roving Rabbis arrive
- "We are honored and excited to offer Jewish people a connection to their faith and heritage, especially those in places without established Jewish services," said Cohen. Their mission will address community needs on many levels.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jewish prayer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- These prayers, often with instructions and commentary, are found in the siddur, the traditional Jewish prayer book.
- Judaism 101: Jewish Liturgy
- Here is an outline of the order of the daily services: Evening Service (Ma'ariv).
- American Jewish World Service
- American Jewish World Service (AJWS) is an international development organization motivated by Judaism's imperative to pursue justice.
- AVODAH: The Jewish Service Corps
- AVODAH's National Blog: Jewish Voices Pursuing Justice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.