A selection of articles related to jewish services.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Services. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Services.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Jewish Services is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Services books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jewish Family Services names new leader
- “I am honored to have been chosen to lead Jewish Family Services, an agency that for nearly 150 years has played such a life-altering role for individuals and families in our community and will continue to do so for generations to come,” Yopps said.
- Egyptian technical expert: Jewish-owned Uber could serve Israel's intelligence
- The post read: "Uber Company, which is owned by Jews, and other similar foreign companies, pose a threat to Egypt's national security.
- Jewish Federation's Holocaust Community Services receives funds for
- The Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago's Holocaust Community Services program has been awarded a $105,000 matching grant from the Jewish Federations of North America's new Center for Advancing Holocaust Survivor Care.
- Jewish Community Services hosts Strictly Business
- Jewish Community Services (JCS), a nonprofit human service agency will host its inaugural networking and awards breakfast, Strictly Business on Tuesday, April 5th, 7:30 a.m. at Woodholme Country Club, 300 Woodholme Avenue in Pikesville, MD.
- Jewish Board chief explains how to keep patients from falling through the cracks
- This past summer, the former Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services—now simply known as the Jewish Board—took on $75 million worth of behavioral-health programs from Federation Employment & Guidance Services (FEGS), a fellow nonprofit ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.