A selection of articles related to jewish symbolism.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewish Symbolism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewish Symbolism.
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Jewish Symbolism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewish Symbolism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Abe Foxman: Trump knew his Hitler-like salute was evoking fascist symbolism
- (JTA) — Donald Trump knew he was evoking fascist symbolism when he asked supporters at a campaign rally in Florida to raise their right arms and pledge to vote for him, former Anti-Defamation League leader Abraham Foxman said. ...
- Jewish Insider's Daily Kickoff: March 10, 2016
- "Obama has long believed that Netanyahu could bring about a two-state solution that would protect Israel's status as a Jewish-majority democracy, but is too fearful and politically paralyzed to do so.
- The Kotel Deal Isn't Good Enough
- The religious symbolism of the Kotel is undeniable. For thousands of years, it was a symbol of destruction and exile, a “Wailing Wall.” After 1967, that symbolism shifted to one of the triumph of the Jewish people in returning to our ancient land.
- Let's Get Reel: Hail, Caesar!
- If A Serious Man, is considered the Coen brothers' most Jewish film, then Hail, Caesar! is their most Catholic. Brolin's character is a profoundly Catholic man who fails, goes to confession (maybe a bit too often) but tries to right by God.
- Beads Found in 3400-year-old Nordic Graves Were Made by King Tut's Glassmaker
- Beyond the social signal, Varberg and Flemming believe that glass and amber beads may have shared symbolic or magical values that made it beneficial to carry them together. The translucent, golden amber would probably have conveyed solar symbolism.
Jewish Symbolism Topics
Related searchesmoche pottery
owen wilson career
the legend of zelda controversy
anna vissi life and career
samarkand samarkand in literature