A selection of articles related to jewry.
Original articles from our library related to the Jewry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jewry.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King. 23:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
Jewry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jewry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- American Jewry and the settlements
- It is not feasible for the US Jewish leadership to continue to ignore settlement expansion in territory that inevitably will become part of a future Palestinian state. Har Bracha. The isolated Jewish settlement of Har Bracha, near Nablus in the West bank.
- Center field: Please cry for me New York Jewry – but stop whimpering
- On one hand, we in Jerusalem are saying: “Please cry for me New York Jewry. Where are your vigils against terrorism? Where are your collections for the orphaned children?
- Shultz to Post: The lesson of the Soviet Jewry struggle is 'never give up'
- We were there for over an hour and a half, and at least half of it was spent by Reagan talking about Soviet Jewry. He knew names, he knew incidents, he was well informed, he cared deeply and he gave the Soviet ambassador that message, and we carried ...
- Turkish Jewry feels 'safe and secure,' says Conference of Presidents heads
- During Israel's 2014 war in Gaza, Erdogan sparked outrage with his demand that Turkish Jewry “release a statement against the Israeli government.” Erdogan's demand for Turkish Jews to denounce Israel, as well as his comments comparing the Jewish state ...
- The Saga of Ethiopian Jewry: An Educational Viewpoint
- The Saga of Ethiopian Jewry: An Educational Viewpoint. Errors in previous waves of aliyah were repeated when Ethiopian Jews arrived, with disastrous results. It's not too late to correct things.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesasian giant hornet sting
john l osullivan
politics of belgium head of state
sodium silicate food preservation