A selection of articles related to jezebel jewelry.
Original articles from our library related to the Jezebel Jewelry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jezebel Jewelry.
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Ritual and Ritual Preparation
- Avoid interruptions during a religious or magical rite -- take the phone off the hook, lock the doors, post a "do not disturb" notice. Depending on how your animals and/or children react to ritual, you may have to make other arrangements for them...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Jezebel Jewelry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jezebel Jewelry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jewelry Designer Accuses Reese Witherspoon of Using Her Logo: 'She Literally
- A woman in Florida who designs jewelry is accusing Reese Witherspoon of stealing her precious Magnolia logo for the actress' fashion line. Jordann Weingartner—a popular jeweler based in Palm Beach, Florida who has a line called the Magnolia ...
- 24-Year-Old Jewel Thief Dubbed 'The Shapely Stickup Artist' Arrested in Atlanta
- A 24-year-old woman suspected of a string of robberies at jewelry stores across the South has been arrested in Atlanta.
- 'Products for Good Times™': How Playboy Learned to Sell Its Sexy Self
- Designed to find a niche somewhere between designer names and mass-market brands, the line includes everything from tailored clothing to shoes to robes to jewelry and sunglasses. There's even a selection of jock socks in five styles named Judy, Carol, ...
- It Would Appear That Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Are Engaged
- One would think that's a situation in which you'd skind valuable jewelry…unless it was something special like an engagement ring…right? Adding fuel to the engagement flames, Chyna posted this selfie-stick cuddle pic missing her bae Rob — with the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jezebel Jewelry Topics
william henry sheppard
ketorolac adverse effects