- Religion and demography
- In October 2015 the RSS passed a resolution at its national executive meet in Jharkhand, in which it is observed that "…the share of population of religions of Bharatiya origin has slipped from 88% to 83.
- 1 in 7 Indians is at risk of malaria, says WHO report
- Odisha had the highest prevalence with 395,000 cases, followed by Chhattisgarh with 128,000 cases and Jharkhand with 103,000 cases. Tripura, with 49,653 cases, reported 96 malaria deaths, the most for any state.
- 1. The Modi Phenomenon
- Modi Popular across the Indian Demographic Spectrum Prime Minister Narendra Modi is, by far, India's most popular political figure. And the intensity of his support is much stronger than that enjoyed by other leading politicians.
- Sistema Shyam CIO Rajeev Batra quits, joins BCCL
- NEW DELHI: Rajeev Batra, the Chief Information Officer (CIO) of Sistema Shyam Teleservices has quit the company after a stint of over seven years. He has joined joined Bennett, Coleman and Company (BCCL), India's largest media conglomerate as the CIO ...
Jharkhand Demographics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jharkhand Demographics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jharkhand Demographics Topics
temple in jerusalem etymology
beauty and the geek challenges