- In India Jharkhand BOKARO STEEL CITY. I define myself: i m tooooooooooo coool, and keen interested in gay relationship.
- THE JHARKHAND GAZETTE
- THE. JHARKHAND GAZETTE. EXTRAORDINARY.
- JHARKHAND BHAWAN Introduction Important Web Sites Resident
- JHARKHAND BHAWAN. Introduction. Important Web Sites.
- Jharkhand, the 28th state of the Indian Republic, came into existence on 15 average only 65 per cent of villages in Jharkhand have a school.
- ต. Legend. %L State Head Quarter.
- 2nd language status: CM hails Jharkhand move
- BHUBANESWAR: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Wednesday thanked the Jharkhand Government for recognising Oriya as a second language of the state.
- Police probing cheque received by HRD Ministry
- A Jharkhand resident has sent a cheque for Rs.1 lakh to Union Human Resource Development Minister Kapil Sibal, seeking appointment as registrar or deputy registrar at the Central University in the State.
- Official Website of Government of Jharkhand
- State government website; includes government, health, education, tourism, mines, minerals and forests information.
- Jharkhand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jharkhand is a state in eastern India. It was carved out of the southern part of Bihar on 15 November 2000.
- High Court of Jharkhand
- Includes information on history of the state and court, the justices, and current cause list.
- Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand
- Information on sales, entertainment, hotel and luxury, and entry taxes applicable in Jharkhand.
- Jharkhand is one of the most industrialized states in India. It is new state separated from bihar in the year of 2000. Ranchi is the capital of jharkhand.
Jharkhand is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jharkhand books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbuddhism and ecology
television social aspects