- Sadhana's fallen jhumka to rise in Bareilly
- Days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi referred to Sadhana's song Jhumka gira re when he addressed a rally in Bareilly, the city's development authority is taking serious note of the fact that the jhumka is nowhere to be found.
- Sadhana's 'jhumka' in Mera Saya to be immortalised in Bareilly
- Similarly, one is told that visitors to Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh look for the jhumka or ear-rings that Bollywood star Sadhana dropped at the bazar in the town as she lisped “jhumka gira re Bareilly ke bazar mein” from the 1966 film, Mera Saya.
- Bareilly to immortalise 'jhumka' with monument worth Rs 6.5 crore
- Lucknow: After Prime Minister Narendra Modi said at a rally in Bareilly last week that he remembered the city since his childhood because he heard that someone had lost her jhumka here, Bareilly has decided to immortalise the ornament. Mr Shashank ...
- Bareilly to honour Sadhna's dropped 'jhumka' with massive replica
- BAREILLY: 'Jhumka gira re, Bareilly ke bazaar mein,' the Asha Bhosle song filmed on actress Sadhna for the 1966 film 'Mera Saaya' immortalized Bareilly for generations of movie goers. Now the city has finally acknowledged the ornament, planning to hang ...
- Modi remembers famous Bareilly 'jhumka'
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday referred to the old song 'Jhumka Gira Rey' from Hindi movie Mera Saaya to strike an instant chord with the crowd assembled at Kisan Kalyan Rally here. The song immortalised by veteran Hindi movie actor Sadhana ...
Jhumka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jhumka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesphase-locked loop mechanical analogy
panama disease history
d-dimer reference range