- A parallel priority was the definition of a standard national language (traditional: .
- Abstract submitted to Sun-Ah Jun on 12/06/99:
- and Jianghuai Mandarin.
- LANGUAGE-SPECIFICITY IN AUDITORY PERCEPTION OF
- using natural speech stimuli from Putonghua, Rugao (a Jianghuai Mandarin dialect,.
- Coding Scheme for the Language Atlas of China
- (8) Jianghuai Mandarin. 111800. (01) Hongchao.
- From Eurocentrism to Sinocentrism: the case of object marking
- dialects in Jiangsu province, both Jiang-Huai Mandarin dialects, make use of another comitative marker 跟 GEN 'to follow' in the function of accusative.25. 7.
- How the language atlas shifts
- But exceptions include Jianghuai Mandarin and Southwest Mandarin. The former covers most of the regions on the north bank of the Yangtze River in Jiangsu and Anhui provinces. The latter regions refer to Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou provinces.
- The implications between Jianghuai Mandarin and Wu Chinese - China
- 2011年4月27日 Jianghuai Mandarin is a branch of Mandarin known for being the least mutually intelligible out of all the Mandarin dialect groups.
Jianghuai Mandarin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jianghuai Mandarin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Jianghuai Mandarin Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about hell
william breeze occult activities
raw food diet criticism
poker chip construction and design
bwia west indies airways history