- The Iran Invasion
- Led by Chery Automobile, Lifan Industry, and Anhui Jianghuai Automobile, the Chinese are on track to boost their share of the Iranian market from about 1 percent in 2011 to about 9 percent this year, according to researcher IHS Automotive.
- Chinese taxi drivers on Strike against Uber
- Taxi drivers in the city of Chengdu, capital of Sichuan Province, went on strike on Sunday May 10, protesting against the activities of the U.S.-based online taxi-hailing service Uber.
- Renault uses Formula One to win Chinese buyers
- Motor race fans watching the F1 race in Shanghai on Sunday will see the Renault logo prominently displayed in Mandarin on Lotus cars. Renault supplies engines to the Lotus team. The advertising will give Renault a much-needed boost in China, but the ...
- CNIT won contract to install digital display terminals at Changsha Huanghua
- We continue to expand our share in this important market segment at airports, bus stops and railway stations nationwide," said Mr. Jianghuai Lin, Chairman and CEO of the Company. "We are confident in the value proposition of our cloud-based new media ...
- Chinese officials offer cash bonus for newborns given mother's surname
- Now officials in Changfeng county in the eastern province of Anhui are giving A$174 (1,000 yuan) to couples who take part in the "surname reform" plan, the Jianghuai Morning Post reported. They hope the move will help to gradually change the common ...
Jianghuai Mandarin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jianghuai Mandarin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Jianghuai Mandarin Topics
Related searcheslightwater valley accident
christian peter ulvaeus
berkshire places of interest
don juan the don juan legend
day of the dead film