A selection of articles related to jiangyong county.
Original articles from our library related to the Jiangyong County. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jiangyong County.
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Jiangyong County is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jiangyong County books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hunan Flood Management Sector Project
- Urban Flood Control Project in Hilly Region Utilizing ADB Loans. Jiangyong County PMO of Urban Flood Control Project Utilizing ADB Loans.
- Women and Gender Relations
- Jiangyong County, Hunan Province, China. Fei-wen Liu. For those who have husbands, their lands are watered.
- From being to becoming:
- born in the early 20th century in Jiangyong County, Hunan.
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan Snow Flower and - Random House
- written language used exclusively and secretively by women in Jiangyong County in the. Hunan province of southern China.
Suggested News Resources
- China's secret 'women only' language
- After having their feet bound at around the age of seven, girls in Jiangyong County in Hunan province would live indoors – first in the "women's chamber" of their own homes, and later in the homes of their husband's family.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chinese life/society
- Nüshu is a special written language used and understood only by women in Jiangyong County, Hunan Province.
- Jiangyong County | Facebook
- Jiangyong County - Description: Jiangyong County is a county located in the Nüshu is a local script understood only by women in Jiangyong County.
- Jiangyong County Vacations, Tourism and Jiangyong County, China
- Jiangyong County Vacations: With reviews of Jiangyong County, China travel resources, TripAdvisor is the source for Jiangyong County information.
- Jiangyong Hotel - Hotel Reviews, Deals - Jiangyong County, China
- Jul 12, 2011 Jiangyong Hotel in Jiangyong County, China: View TripAdvisor's unbiased reviews, photos, and special offers for Jiangyong Hotel.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.