- Installing a New Jib Furler
- After 32 years, the bearings in Silverheels' old jib furler were so worn it took a sheet winch to reef in a blow. It was high time for a new furler, and here it was.
- Dangling from the jib
- A photo sent in from the Netherlands shows a man basket being used on the end of a long loader crane boom and jib. Our correspondent asks “is this even legal?” Netherlands.
- Plymouth community kicks in to make PSU Jib Free or Die Rail Jam happen
- The "Jib Free or Die Rail Jam," sponsored by the student organization Marketing Association of Plymouth State (MAPS), is a popular competition in which skiers and snowboarders compete on a course consisting of rails and other features.
- PSU 'Jib Free or Die Rail Jam' set for Friday
- PLYMOUTH — It's back! Grab big air or chill with your friends at the Jib Free or Die Rail Jam scheduled Friday, March 4, in the bowl next to the Plymouth State University Welcome Center and Ice Arena on Route 175-A in Holderness.
- Jib Free Or Die: Plymouth State's Annual Rail Jam By Randy Garfield; For The Clock
- “Jib” is a verb describing the act of throwing one's self into a long, narrow heap of metal, while standing on an overly expensive piece of plasticinfused wood.
- Urban Dictionary: jib
- To jib. Jibbing. The act of manuvering a bicycle, skateboard, snowboard or skis in tricky manner on top of and around a structure such as a stump, rocks, stairs, ...
- Jib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A jib is a triangular staysail that sets ahead of the foremast of a sailing vessel. Its tack is fixed to the bowsprit, to the bow, or to the deck between the bowsprit and ...
- Jib | Definition of Jib by Merriam-Webster
- a triangular sail set on a stay extending usually from the head of the foremast to the bowsprit or the jibboom; also : the small triangular headsail on a sloop — see ...
- Joint Industry Board - A unique benefits package for electrical
- The JIB sets the standards for employment, welfare, grading and apprentice training in the electrical contracting industry. Our members benefit from a ...
- Jib | Define Jib at Dictionary.com
- any of various triangular sails set forward of a forestaysail or fore-topmast staysail . Compare flying jib, inner jib. 2.
Jib is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jib books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of mosques colombia
major general geoffrey keyes
traffic light introduction
undead defense against the undead