- Eric Ziebold's Recipe for Old Bay Pork and Charred Jicama Salad
- There's plenty here to sink your teeth into, too: cubes of jicama charred in a pan, slices of succulent pork shoulder rubbed with Old Bay Seasoning, paprika, cumin and garlic.
- Mexican Jicama Energy Bites [Vegan]
- This innovative recipe draws inspiration from Mexican jicama candy. Shredded toasted coconut and jicama are combined with orange juice and brown sugar until sticky-sweet.
- Interview: Healthy root vegetable chips made from jicama
- A new company called JicaChips has just launched a new crisp snack using jicama, a relatively unknown vegetable native to Mexico.
- Guadalajara, Mexico's Party City
- The renowned 44-year-old chef-owner Alfonso Cadena's organic, spicy, creative and locally sourced dishes — burnt tortilla with chorizo powder and freshly harvested pink peppercorns; leche de tigre (shrimp with lemon, black calamari ink, jicama and ...
- I Witnessed Vegan Salad Dressing Cosplay at the World's Biggest Natural Food Expo
- Healthy, crispy things were also huge this year: jicama chips, flash-fried onion chips (kind of like young coconut chips but made from sharp, raw onions), granola cubes with beanies and backward caps all over the packaging called “Deez Nutz.” And there ...
Jicama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jicama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbabylonian exile
miyamoto musashi death
dreaming of plow