- Thinking is a Means to Survival
- BENGALURU: Peace is a state of mind; it is the freedom from all desire to be secure. The mind-heart that seeks security must always be in the shadow of fear.
- Is Spiritual Growth a Myth?
- The Indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti felt the best way to see your true nature was to look very deeply into yourself. He encouraged being very honest and accepting whatever you may see in yourself without judgement. The simple act of observing our ...
- Analyzing your company financials: Don't kill the messenger
- In 1973, the Indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti wrote "The Awakening of Intelligence." The primary point of his book is that the awakening of intelligence starts when a person admits they don't know.
- THE UNTOLD STORY OF GANDHI AND THEOSOPHY
- In 1909, Leadbeater claimed to have “discovered” the new Messiah in the person of the handsome young Indian boy named Jiddu Krishnamurti. Krishnamurti gained international acceptance among followers of Theosophy as the new Savior, but the boy's ...
- Why Do We Hate and Judge Others?
- The Indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti suggested that we often dislike another person when we recognize something in them we don't like about ourselves. He also said this is an excellent opportunity to gain greater awareness of yourself.
Jiddu Krishnamurti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jiddu Krishnamurti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Jiddu Krishnamurti Topics
Related searchesbattle of disarm discography
flute flute acoustics
ganesha ganesha and vyasa
amaranth myth legend and poetry
characters of the sandman oberon