- Mudra-s and Bandha-s: Working With Fire
- For example, jihva-bandha is a bandha in which the tongue is folded back when the mouth is closed. Its purposes are to improve the metabolism (and therefore the immune system), vitalize the senses, prepare the system for subtler experiences, make the ...
- Ayurveda - way of natural living
- Ayurveda follows eight ways to diagnose the illness, such as Nadi (pulse), Mootra (urine), Mala (stool), Jihva (tongue), Shabda (speech), Sparsha (touch), Druk (vision), and Aakruti (appearance).
- Gillard 'cut and pasted' slush fund rules
- Prime Minister Julia Gillard admitted in 1995 that she “cut and pasted" the rules for a union slush fund from the Socialist Forum political group and responded to a corporate regulator who queried whether the fund was eligible for incorporation.
- How To Awaken The Kundalini-By SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA – 5
- There are some other Dhautis, viz., Danta Dhauti (cleaning the teeth), Jihva Dhauti (cleaning the tongue), Karna Dhauti (cleaning the ears), Mula Sodhana Dhauti (cleaning the anus), etc. These are being done by you all everyday.
- Halloween has come and gone, without incident. Heidi Klum played it safe this year dressing as a crow, none of the neighborhood kids donned Lil' Ganesh costumes after all, and my daughter Shruti's first Halloween costume (an adorable pumpkin) was a hit.
Jihva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jihva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
rat species of rats
wine gum history
deserts of asia
eliyahu m goldratt