Jill Ker Conway
A selection of articles related to jill ker conway.
Original articles from our library related to the Jill Ker Conway. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jill Ker Conway.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Jill Ker Conway is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jill Ker Conway books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sanctuary, Not Just Shelter: A New Type Of Housing For The Homeless
- Ending homelessness isn't just about finding a home. Sometimes, it's about finding a nice home — a place that's bright, modern and healthy to live in.
- Jill Ker Conway: From author to activist with a few big board positions along
- As much as she tries, Jill Ker Conway is not doing a good job of clearing her diary. “I'm trying very hard to create another space in my life for reading and reflection,” says the Australian-American academic and business leader, laughing.
- Jill Ker Conway by Sarah Belchetz-Swenson, 1987, oil on canvas. Photo: NGA
- People often ask me ''How does it feel to be back in Oz?'' It's a question that's asked with a subtext: ''You've been away so long, you must feel something of a stranger.
- DC Hopes to Address the Special Needs of Homeless Vets, Beyond Just Housing
- The John and Jill Ker Conway Residence is a 124-unit apartment building developed by Community Solutions and McCormack Baron Salazar and designed by Sorg Architects. The $33 million building is a striking stack of white, metal-paneled blocks, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.