- Islam: The Jinn is out of the bottle
- Europe is on fire, in a social and financial crisis of its leaders' own making. Its public places are now spectacles of the obscene, and its women are sexual objects for a predatory race of invaders.
- The sea jinn of Karachi
- Some years ago, a Pakistani newspaper ran a series of stories on the jinn of Karachi. One account narrated by an old fisherman made a connection between the jinn and a celebrated Islamic folk legend. According to the old fisherman, his young son was ...
- Jinn's: New restaurant offers 'fresh' take on Chinese cuisine
- FAIRFIELD — Jinn's Fresh Noodle House and Café, a new Chinese restaurant on the Post Road, formally celebrated its opening with a ribbon-cutting staged in conjunction with the recent start of the Chinese New Year. The restaurant, emphasizing fresh and ...
- Student returns from America, kills dad at 'jinn's orders' in Sharjah
- A man returning home in Sharjah from the United States used a broken table leg to kill his father and told police he did so on orders by the jinn (spirits).
- BAM lose two more players - Aik Quan and Jinn Hwa
- KUALA LUMPUR: Two more shuttlers – Tan Aik Quan and Tan Jinn Hwa – have left the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM). Aik Quan, who is ranked as the country's second best mixed doubles pair with Lai Pei Jing at No. 47 in the world, has cited a ...
Jinn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jinn books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrobot hall of fame list of inductees
list of breakdance moves flips
the new york times conservative bias
simon and schuster
honeybee honeybee predators