A selection of articles related to jiva atman.
Original articles from our library related to the Jiva Atman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jiva Atman.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Jiva Atman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jiva Atman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Quintessence of My Teaching
- I call it jiva-atman, which means. "conditioned by the body-mind," and is the self that is occupied with all the activities.
- Science of Meditation
- believe that God is the sum total of the parts and jiva (atman) is a part.
- A FOCUSED STUDY OF THE 'ANTARYAAMI' OF THE
- There is no exhortation to know any other 'jivaatman' other than this Purusha for liberation. 2.
- Advaitic Mananam on Gita shloka 2:12 & 2:13 With a Critique of
- The jiva, soul, is none other than Brahman) and implies 'AtmasambandhI kimapi nAsti' (There is nothing other than Atman).
- ENERGY AND GOD
- jIva's innermost Self [Atman] is nothing but brahman.
Suggested News Resources
- few moments before we leave the body
- This prana-vritti finally enters into the jiva-atman (individual soul); then the people around him say, 'He is still alive; there is still warmth in his body.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tree of Jiva and Atman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- The Jiva - The Philosophy of Life - Chapter 10
- The activities of the Jiva are not properties of the Atman, but are contingent features of the outward adjuncts that get confused with what they are not.
- The Five Bodies of Jiva, the Limited Being
- At the center of jiva is atman. The atman is free, eternal and changelss. Even when it is involved with Prakriti it does not under go any change.
Jiva Atman Topics
Related searchescomputer vision egomotion
revenge play history
a preference for hairless genitalia
toyota mz engine 2mz-fe
peter singer criticism
los lunas new mexico geography
vassar college famous alumni