A selection of articles related to jiva atman.
Original articles from our library related to the Jiva Atman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jiva Atman.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Jiva Atman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jiva Atman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Quintessence of My Teaching
- I call it jiva-atman, which means. "conditioned by the body-mind," and is the self that is occupied with all the activities.
- Science of Meditation
- believe that God is the sum total of the parts and jiva (atman) is a part.
- A FOCUSED STUDY OF THE 'ANTARYAAMI' OF THE
- There is no exhortation to know any other 'jivaatman' other than this Purusha for liberation. 2.
- Advaitic Mananam on Gita shloka 2:12 & 2:13 With a Critique of
- The jiva, soul, is none other than Brahman) and implies 'AtmasambandhI kimapi nAsti' (There is nothing other than Atman).
- ENERGY AND GOD
- jIva's innermost Self [Atman] is nothing but brahman.
Suggested News Resources
- few moments before we leave the body
- This prana-vritti finally enters into the jiva-atman (individual soul); then the people around him say, 'He is still alive; there is still warmth in his body.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tree of Jiva and Atman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- The Jiva - The Philosophy of Life - Chapter 10
- The activities of the Jiva are not properties of the Atman, but are contingent features of the outward adjuncts that get confused with what they are not.
- The Five Bodies of Jiva, the Limited Being
- At the center of jiva is atman. The atman is free, eternal and changelss. Even when it is involved with Prakriti it does not under go any change.