A selection of articles related to jiva atman.
Original articles from our library related to the Jiva Atman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jiva Atman.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Jiva Atman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jiva Atman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The practice of Idol Worship in Hinduism
- In fact, Mahanirvana Tantra (14.123) defines worship as the union of the Jiva (individual) with Atman (God). How is this closeness achieved?
- How to Pack Your Bags for Ojai
- With its Mediterranean climate and dense plant-life, Ojai feels like a blend between Northern and Southern California. Thumb through sun-washed stacks of books at Bart's outdoor bookstore, soak bits of sourdough in locally-grown pressed olive oil at a ...
- Nabakalebara: Announcement on darus after April 13
- Shree Jagannath Temple Administration (SJTA) chief administrator Suresh Chandra Mohapatra today said the dalapati (team leader) of the Banajaga Yatra team will inform the SJTA about the location of the darus (suitable neem trees for carving of idols of ...
- Reading the Upanishads: Katha Part Eleven
- We are doing a scripture study together: reading along through some scriptures and discussing the passages. We are reading one of my favorite upanishads: The Katha. This is the story of a boy who chatted with the God of death.
- Reading the Upanishads: Katha (Part 14)
- (It is said that the Jiva of sages and other wise men goes out of the body through the head – called as the kapaala moksha and also that after their death, a hole can be felt in their skull at the top most center.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jiva Atman Topics
Related searchessarawak geography
rudrayamala tantra dictionary
list of extinct countries
porsche 908 908 lh coup 68
freeway freeways around the world