- 'Jivanmukta': 3 Figures Of History Who Were Hindu In Practice
- The definition of Hinduism that I choose is the perfect end state achieved by mankind finding God and goodness within themselves, in following a religion of their choice – or no religion whatsoever, if they so desire.
- Webisodes onslaught: Digital video players focus on JVs for content creation
- Image credit: Getty Less than six months ago, TVF Media Labs and Dice Media (video division of PocketAces) partnered up to create the mockumentary, 'Not Fit', a web-series that was launched on Youtube; many emerging entertainment startups creating ...
- Veteran theatre person Bhalchandra Pendharkar no more
- Prabhakar Panshikar Jeevan-Gaurav Puraskar, 2006. RELATED. Palestinian theatre tour · Smiley's theatre debut · Theatre goes live · 'Theatre needs to keep changing' · Four-day theatre fest concludes · Naseeruddin, Saurabh Shukla in city theatre fest ...
- Remembering the Kanchi Periyava
- One of the great joys of visiting India as an adult is how such visits make me appreciate my trips to the country when I was much younger.
Jivan Mukta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jivan Mukta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.