- 'Jivanmukta': 3 Figures Of History Who Were Hindu In Practice
- The definition of Hinduism that I choose is the perfect end state achieved by mankind finding God and goodness within themselves, in following a religion of their choice – or no religion whatsoever, if they so desire.
- Remembering the Kanchi Periyava
- One of the great joys of visiting India as an adult is how such visits make me appreciate my trips to the country when I was much younger.
- Notion of duality
- In Panchadasi, Vidyaranya explains how a Jivanmukta, aware of the oneness of the Brahma Swaroopa, deals with this mutable world in which he continues to live.
- Dharma's Good News: You Are Not a Sinner!
- There is an opening here for a potential development of a Christian jivanmukta, and St. Paul says several things about himself that would indicate he had at least tasted this state, as had other Christian saints.
Jivanmukta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jivanmukta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskent famous people
morupule power station
income trust australia