- Jivatman. Atman (the Self) is of two kinds - jiva, or jivatman, and Paramatman, or Isvara.
- Yoga and Naturopathy
- "the Union" i.e. union of the individual spirit (Jivatman) with the universal spirit same thing, i.
- CARL JUNG Dr. C. George Boeree
- Our individual egos they call jivatman, which means individual souls. But they, too, are something of an illusion.
- Indian Innovative Ways Are More Than Digitization: Bhodhivanam
- The individual self (jivatman) which is centered in consciousness is in a body which In the depth of the experience we are taken from jivatman to paramatman.
- Hollywood celebrities and prenatal yoga
- Welcoming this prenatal yoga trend, Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) on Friday said that yoga was a mental and physical discipline by means of which the human-soul (jivatman) united with universal-soul (parmatman).
- Paramatman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Jivatman and the Paramatman are known to be one and the same when the Jivatman attains the true knowledge of the Brahman (Skt. Brahmajñāna) .
- jivatman - Sanskrit Yoga Glossary
- jivatman entry of the Sanskrit yoga glossary. Word 'jivatman'. Itrans.
Jivatman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jivatman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesclipper programming language
sun ra legacy and influence
electric light orchestra band members
jet li personal life