- Kenya: In Memory of the Late JM Kariuki
- Popular Kenyan politician Josiah Mwangi Kariuki is widely believed to have been assassinated by agents of the regime of Kenya's first president Jomo Kenyatta, whose son, Uhuru, is now head of state. JM was a sharp critic of Kenyatta's corrupt ethnic state.
- JM Kariuki's daughter sends emotional plea to Uhuru Kenyatta about her father
- JM Kariuki's daughter Rosemary Kariuki says the implementation of the Truth, Justice and Reconciliation Commission of Kenya (TJRC) report is long overdue. That it should be implemented in memory of all past historical injustices. – Rosemary's father ...
- JM's Legacy Lives On In Nyandarua, 41 years On
- The early days of March each year have always been difficult for residents of Nyandarua, whenever they look back on the enforced disappearance and subsequent death of their most prominent son, JM Kariuki. Some 41 years after his decomposing body was ...
- Remembering Our Heroes held in Nairobi
- On Wednesday evening, Pawa254 commemorated the extraordinary lives of former Nyandarua North MP the late JM Kariuki and politician and freedom fighter Pio Gama Pinto . The two are considered revolutionary Kenyan heroes who had great visions for ...
- Kenya: Remembering Pinto - He Was Killed for Speaking Truth to Power
- Thus it can be said it was the Kenyan nation that paid for the creation of the 10 or so millionaires and 10 million beggars, as another hero, JM Kariuki - assassinated in 1975 - once put it.
Jm Kariuki is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jm Kariuki books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jm Kariuki Topics
Related searchesdaikanwa jiten
romulus and remus
crown jewels tanzania