- Jnana versus Karma
- Karma Kanda is the section of the Vedas that lists rituals, ceremonies and actions, which, when performed, lead one to enjoyment and power. On the other hand, Jnana Kanda, comprising the philosophical teachings of the Upanishads, deals with the ...
- രാഹുലിനെ വധിക്കണമെന്ന് ബി.ജെ.പി എം.എല്.എ
- rahul gandhikku enthu koppundenna.. koothara.. aa arnab goswamy aayittulla otta interview kanda mathiyallo ingerude gunam manassilakkan..
- A temple of its own kind
- Talk with friends at the Jnana Pravaha is always filled with interest, for there is so much to see and learn, and the theme of Varanasi itself is inexhaustible. It veered at one point towards the countless temples in the city ...
- Bengaluru Today: November 17
- Gita Gnana Yagna, Bhagavad Gita: Discourse by Swami Abhaya Chaitanya, Sri Vasavi Temple, Malleswaram, 6.30 p.m..
- Hard to dispel ignorance
- But the Jnana Kanda section of the Vedas deals with higher truths and is pertinent to the individual wishing to get out of Samsara.
Jnana Kanda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jnana Kanda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.