A selection of articles related to jnana mudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Jnana Mudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jnana Mudra.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Jnana Mudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jnana Mudra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ahimsa & Food: Hand-Made Food
- mudra (also called jnana mudra or “wisdom seal”). The ancient native tradition of eating food with the hands is an ahimsa practice derived from mudra practice.
- Hasta Mudra
- Joining the fire element (thumb) with other elements (other fingers) vitalises the other elements also.
- Portland Community College PE 182 K - Yoga I and PE182 L - Yoga
- Mudras (Hand Positions): Anjali mudra (Salutation). Viparita Namasté (Reversed Salutation). Dhyana mudra (Palm up in Palm up).
- A Higher Hum: Breath and Mantra Meditation
- jnana mudra (forefinger and thumb touching) with your palms facing up to open your awareness or facing down to calm the mind.
- A HANDBOOK OF PREKSHA MEDITATION FOR THE TRAINERS
- Mudras : Position of the Hands. There are two alternatives: one position is called Jnana Mudra.
Suggested News Resources
- Eurodéputé, je ne vois aucune raison de rassurer les marchés
- Photo : le geste « jnana mudra » (Muffet/Flickr/CC). Téléchargez votre photo sur votre page perso. Elle apparaitra à côté de vos réactions.
Suggested Web Resources
- Buddhist Symbols and Mudras (Gestures of the Buddha)
- Jnana Mudra Teaching. The hand is held at chest level and the thumb and index finger again form the Wheel of Law.
- Mudra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A mudrā is a symbolic or ritual gesture in Hinduism and Buddhism.
- Jnana mudra - Yoga-Sadhana
- The free to use website of UK yoga teacher Derek Osborn / Swami Shiv Giri Baba .
- Montessori International Bangalore | Teachers Training | Jnana Mudra
- Jnana Mudra provides students with all the knowledge, experience and practical training required in pre-school education.
- Devil Wears Prana: Jnana Mudra
- Jnana Mudra.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jnana Mudra Topics
Related searchesforest dictionary
asteroid special naming rules
fight club subtext
ganges delta flora amp fauna