A selection of articles related to jnana shakti.
Original articles from our library related to the Jnana Shakti. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jnana Shakti.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Jnana Shakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jnana Shakti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Lord Shiva is the ultimate grandmaster of yoga
- Lord Shiva, among the great deities of Hinduism, most personifies the practice of yoga. As Yogeshwar, the great lord of yoga, he rules over all aspects of yoga relative to body, mind and consciousness.
- How blind faith is choking the Ganga
- It turns out that Shiva and Parvati, or Shakti, as she is called in this story, were having a philosophical discussion in their Himalayan mountain abode. Shiva grandly pronounced that the whole world was maya—an illusion.
- Court orders stay on Osmania 'beef festival'
- And HINDUS consider divinity as PRAKRITI and SHAKTI(Matter and energy) manifestation of the same GOD that includes SUN,MOON, EARTH, Animals, Plants and everything.SO basically any creation of GOD is divine for HINDUS. That is ...
- Star Wars and Hinduism: 5 Hindu tenets that define Star Wars saga
- With the release of 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' on December 25 in India, the epic movie has once again given rise to chatter and discussion about the plot, the characters, and the philosophy behind the saga. Even a layman with no in-depth religious ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jnana Shakti Topics
Related searchesmanohar parrikar
homer simpson address
fawlty towers episode list
dream interpretation bunk bed
vision therapy history