A selection of articles related to jnana shakti.
Original articles from our library related to the Jnana Shakti. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jnana Shakti.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Jnana Shakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jnana Shakti books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- INTEGRAL PSYCHOLOGY OF YOGA
- further said to possess three powers: the power of will (Iccha Shakti), the power of action, (Kriya Shakti) and the power of wisdom (Jnana Shakti).
- KASHMIR SHAIVISM TANTRA RETREAT with Dr. Carlos de León
- First part Kriya Shakti. • Second part Jnana Shakti. • Third part Iccha Shakti.
- Lord Sri Venkateswara of Seven Hills and Lord Sri Jagannath of
- Purusha or Jnana Shakti. There is no second to this ultimate truth. Everything including you, is.
- The Tantra of Blowing the Mind
- (Iccha-Shakti, Jnana-Shakti, and Kriya-Shakti). Is called the Supreme Yoga of the Psychic Centres,.
Suggested News Resources
- El Anusara Yoga, el Yoga del corazón
- Se relaciona con el corazón y su poder como fuerza subyacente a cada acción - Alineación: También relacionada con un concepto Tántrico, Jnana Shakti, el poder del conocimiento.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jnana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jnana Shakti is "the power of intellect, real wisdom, or knowledge".
- Jnana Shakti
- A selection of articles related to Jnana Shakti. Nill. More material related to Jnana Shakti can be found here: Nill.
- Shakti and Yoga
- Swamiji: Kundalini Shakti is everything. Jnana Shakti is knowledge. Jnana is a Sanskrit word; the power of knowledge is Jnana Shakti.
- Jnana Shakti painting by Maria Strutz
- Details of a Jnana painting by Maria Strutz. Jnana Shakti painting. « previous | index | next ».
- Deva Deva Sivananda by Frank and Jnanashakti - YouTube
- Jun 16, 2011 Frank and Jnanashakti are chanting Deva Deva Sivananda as part of the Satsang ceremony at Yoga Vidya Bad Meinberg.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jnana Shakti Topics
Related searcheshiranya garbha
desert list of deserts
xb-28 dragon related lists
katharina von bora bibliography
mexican peso history