- 'Thumburu theertha mukkoti' on March 23
- Mythology has it that of all the 'theerthams' that bestow bhakti, jnana, vairagya , and mukti , the temple Pushkarini, Papavinasanam. Akasaganga, Thumburu, Kumaradhara, Ramakrishna, and Pandava 'theerthams' are the most sacred, and a holy dip in them ...
- Kali Yuga in the Eye of Wisdom
- Bhakti, the sprightly young woman, met Narada who was on his tour of the world. She was sad to see the degradation of values in Kali Yuga. She introduced her two sons, Jnana and Vairagya.
- BU is scouting for a security officer
- R Prasad, a second-year PG student from the Jnana Bharati campus, welcomed the development. "I think the varsity has finally realised that there is a need to improve security on the campus.
- Uniqueness of Atma Jnana
- Narada who seeks Jnana from Sage Sanatkumara in the Chandogya Upanishad illustrates this truth. Narada is well versed in the Vedas, the Upanishads and other texts dealing with spiritual wisdom and the sciences of the age. But he confesses to ...
- U.S. Patents Awarded to Inventors in Washington (March 14)
- The co-inventors are Tengiz Kharatishvili, Sammamish, Washington, Pradeep Jnana Madhavarapu, Mountain View, California, and Anurag Windlass Gupta, Atherton, California. The patent application was filed on Sept. 20, 2013 (14/033,343).
Jnana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jnana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskung fu tse
list of most common surnames romania
dream dictionary singing