- Vision of a Jnani
- Bhishma Stuti exemplifies the unified vision of a jnani, pointed out Sri Kidambi Narayanan in a lecture. Bhishma is overwhelmed at his unprecedented fortune to be blessed in person by the Supreme being at the most crucial moment as he breathes his last.
- Brahma Jnanis
- The Chandogya Upanishad gives the story of Janasruti, a generous king. One day Janasruti overhears two swans talking about the greatness of Raikva, a Brahma Jnani. What distinguishes a Brahma Jnani is that the good deeds of everyone are included in ...
- Actress plans to open studio in Kingston
- KINGSTON — Actress Mary Stuart Masterson wants to create a film, television and technology studio in Kingston that would focus on growing the region's film industry with an eye toward diversity.
- Audit: Rondout district's fund balance surpassed limit
- ACCORD — The Rondout Valley Central School District kept too much in its fund balance and overestimated its expenditures by $8.6 million from 2012 to 2015, according to a state Comptroller's Office audit.
- Cuomo's $15 minimum wage tour hits Kingston
- KINGSTON — Rolling into midtown Kingston in a recreational vehicle Wednesday, Gov. Andrew Cuomo rallied with local officials and union members to press for a $15-an-hour state minimum wage and paid family leave. Pulling up in a red and blue RV, with ...
- Jnani - Self-realised - Hinduism
- Jnani - Self-realised. The Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi Edited by David Godman. Question:Does a jnani have Sankalpas (desires)?
- jnani - the deep structure of the spiritual life
- (The 'jn' in jnani is pronounced as the 'ny' in canyon). This site is intended for the sincere and open-minded spiritual seeker, whose commitment and experience ...
- Jnana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jñāna (Sanskrit; Pali: ñāṇa) a term for "knowledge" in Indian philosophy and religion. The idea of jnana centers on a cognitive event which is recognized when ...
- Jnani (Realized Soul) - Sri Nannagaru
- He who has Jnana (Knowledge) is a Jnani (realized soul). He is only a rishi ( sage). There are two types of Jnanis(realized soul): a.
- Essentially Nothing...: The Jnani
- Dec 29, 2009 The Jnani. DHS 48/100. Definition: Jnani.
Jnani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jnani books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessumatra geography
dream symbol achievement
pope john paul i the smiling pope