A selection of articles related to jock itch.
Original articles from our library related to the Jock Itch. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jock Itch.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Agaricus muscarius
- The image of this remedy mostly resembles a delirium tremens or a situation that looks like one. Agaricus especially fits persons who are mentally slow, confused and foolish. Mentally as well as physically these people are clumsy and awkward. They are very...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Jock Itch is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jock Itch books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jock Itch and Heat Rash or Prickly Heat
- Jock Itch is caused by a bacteria or fungus on your skin. When you sweat you create a nice warm, moist environment that both bacteria and fungus just love.
- Jock Itch (Tinea Cruris)
- Jock Itch (Tinea Cruris) ■. Jock itch is infection of the groin area with certain types of fungi called dermatophytes.
- JOCK ITCH Jock itch is a fungal or yeast infection of the groin. Jock
- Jock itch may appear as a red to brown rash or sometimes as a ring (ring worm).
- Tinea Infections: Athlete's Foot, Jock Itch and Ringworm
- common name for this infection is “jock itch.” Tinea cruris generally occurs in men .
Suggested News Resources
- Natural Remedies for Ringworm
- Some forms of ringworm affect the body or scalp, while others affect the feet (an infection more widely known as "athlete's foot") or the groin area (a disorder sometimes referred to as "jock itch").
- Apricus Gets FDA Approval Of Anti-Fungal Drug Tolnaftate-D
- Tolnaftate is an already approved anti-fungal used to treat jock itch, athlete's foot and ringworm. It is sold under several brand names, such as Tinactin by Merck & Co. (MRK) and Lamisil AF by Novartis AG (NVS, NOVN.
- PEOPLE'S PHARMACY: Hot, humid weather leads to itchy skin
- Seborrheic dermatitis, jock itch and athlete's foot all can be bothersome when the temperature and humidity go through the roof. What all of these skin problems have in common is yeast.
- FDA approves NexMed OTC anti-fungal drug
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved NexMed to market its over-the -counter (OTC) anti-fungal drug Tolnaftate-D.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jock itch - MayoClinic.com
- Jock itch — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this fungal infection affecting more than athletes.
- Jock Itch Causes, Symptoms, Signs, Diagnosis, Treatment and
- Jock itch is an itchy groin rash that may be caused by a bacterial or fungal infection.
- Jock Itch Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention
- 1 day ago Read about jock itch causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesacupuncture energetics
eastern airways code data
honda f20c engine
from the judaic tradition