- Jodha Bai's 473rd birth anniversary: Some facts on the Queen Mother
- Popularly known as Jodha Bai, Mariam-uz-Zamani was born on October 1, 1542. Jodha Bai was the daughter of Raja Bharmel of Amer (Jaipur). She was a Hindu princess but married a Muslim king, Akbar.
- OMG! Paridhi Sharma turns Jodha Bai once again; candid moments captured!
- Here comes the good news for all the fans of Paridhi Sharma who was last as Jodha on small screen. The beautiful lady is all set to repeat the character of Jodha once again on the screen.
- History books without Mughals?
- Jodha Bai was an independent woman who empowered herself to the motto "Mah Lyf, Mah Choices" and therefore the story of her marriage was a lie weaved by Jodha herself to be a single mother all her life. Also she had pyrophobia, so sati never happened ...
- Paridhi Sharma Ingin Perankan Jodha Bai dalam Berbagai Versi
- Perannya sebagai Jodha Bai memang sanggup mencuri perhatian penikmat serial televisi. Rupanya, Paridhi memiliki impian untuk memerankan Jodha dalam berbagai versi. "Aku punya banyak pengakuan dari karakter Jodha.
- En maar sjouwen
- Hier bezochten we het Jodha Bai paleis in Fatehpur Sikri wat zeker een aanrader is om te bezoeken. Hier zaten muzikanten te spelen ik maakte een foto en kree... >> foto thumbnail.
Jodhabai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jodhabai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesqing dynasty
olfactory bulb evolution
sucralose packaging and storage
evan bayh early life
radioactive waste sources of waste