A selection of articles related to jog falls.
Original articles from our library related to the Jog Falls. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jog Falls.
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Timing with the Tarot
- Establishing correct timing using the Tarot is subjective approach, some claim it can be declared accurately others insist that Astrology serves as a better reference. Keep in mind that when you are reading for someone that when you propose certain time...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Jog Falls is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jog Falls books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tourism Circuit Development in Karnataka Jog Falls & Jog Falls
- Tourism Circuit Development in Karnataka. Jog Falls &. Jog Falls & Agumbe Jog Falls: Rs.
- Development of Tourism Facilities at Jog Falls on Public Private
- Development of Tourism Facilities at Jog Falls on Public Private Partnership ( PPP) Basis. Addendum to RFP. Department of Tourism.
- KARNATAKA POWER CORPORATION LIMITED NOTIFICATION
- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. Jog Falls – 577 435 b) Mahatma Gandhi Hydro Electric.
- Relocation of Hubbardia heptaneuron Bor, from its type locality
- Apr 10, 2010 from Jog Falls (Shimoga District, Karna- taka). It was described by Bor in 1951 when Santapau placed Sedgwick's col- lection at his disposal.
Suggested News Resources
- Extinct grass species rediscovered at Jog Falls
- KARWAR: A rare grass species, which is considered endemic only to Sharavati Valley and also found on the rocks near Jog Falls, and which was assumed to be extinct, has been rediscovered by Prof Yadav.
- Linganamkki dam level on the rise;Jog falls drawing visitors
- Due to good rains and outflow from the dam, the famous Jog falls has been attracting huge crowds. Holiday rush has become "virtually uncontrollable", authorities said.
- Karwar: Two from Bangalore Feared Drowned at Murdeshwar Beach
- On Friday they had been to Jog Falls in Shimoga, before arriving here on Sunday. Manjunath is a B.Ed student of Basaveshwar College in Bangalore.
- Posted On Saturday, August 06, 2011 at 07:45:02 PM
- Outside city events include The Great Malnad Challenge, which flags off from Madikeri in Kodagu and ends at Jog Falls in Shimoga.
- Shimoga: Does CM exit mean halt to development?
- The next government headed by then CM Veerappa Moily dissolved Shimoga-Bhadravati corporation and Jog development authority never saw development in Jog Falls. During the tenure of JH Patel, the district failed to get any big projects.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jog Falls.. Excluse Video..!! - YouTube
- Jul 5, 2009 Jog Falls ( ಜೋಗ ಜಲಪಾತ), created by the Sharavathi River falling from a height of 829 ft is the highest plunge waterfall in India.
- Jog Falls | World Waterfall Database
- Information, statistics, directions and photographs of Jog Falls at the World Waterfall Database, the web's most authoritive source about waterfalls.
- Jog Falls (Shimoga District, Karnataka, India)
- Jog Falls is perhaps India's most famous waterfall.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.