Johan Galtung Publications
A selection of articles related to johan galtung publications.
Original articles from our library related to the Johan Galtung Publications. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Johan Galtung Publications.
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Johan Galtung Publications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Johan Galtung Publications books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Johan Galtung's Publications 1948-2010
- Johan Galtung's. Publications 1948-2010.
- Johan Galtung: Positive and Negative Peace
- Johan Galtung: Positive and Negative Peace. Author: Baljit Singh Grewal. Affiliation: School of Social Science, Auckland University of.
- A Structural Theory of Imperialism Johan Galtung
- Journal of Peace Research is currently published by Sage Publications, Ltd.. Your use of the JSTOR archive .
- Johan Galtung (Norway)
- Johan Galtung was born to Norwegian parents in 1930. He has had an Galtung's publications reflect his position as one of the founders of peace research.
Suggested Web Resources
- Johan Galtung's Publications 1948-2007
- After 1980, the numbers of those publications that are in Johan Galtung's library in Versonnex, France, are underlined.
- Right Livelihood Award: Publications Galtung
- A complete list of publications by Johan Galtung can be found here. A structural theory of aggression. Journal of Peace Research, 1964.
- Johan Galtung
- Sep 29, 2010 Johan Galtung via Antonio Carlos da Silva Rosa, M.A.
Johan Galtung Publications Topics
Related searchesdream analysis vomiting
svc chaos snk vs capcom
doune castle history
ganesh chaturthi history
barry sanders personal life
double decker trailer
latin poetry elision