A selection of articles related to johann bayer.
Original articles from our library related to the Johann Bayer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Johann Bayer.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Johann Bayer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Johann Bayer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Apus constellation
- It also grouped with the other members of the "Johann Bayer family" of constellations, all of which appeared in Uranometria. These include Chamaeleon, Dorado, Grus, Hydrus, Indus, Musca, Pavo, Phoenix, Tucana, and Volans. The constellation also appears ...
- PSG, Ibrahimovic lead Associated Press Global Football 10
- PSG's Zlatan Ibrahimovic, center, celebrates after scoring his side fourth goal as Reims' Kossi Agassa, left and goal keeper Johann Carrasso, right, look on during their French League One soccer match between PSG and...
- Astronomy: Kevin Kilburn looks at the names of stars
- Many of the brighter stars, like Betelgeuse, Aldebaran and my favourite, Zuban el Genubi, aka alpha Librae, retain Arabic proper names given to them over two millennia ago.
- Skispringen - Sturm im Schwarzwald: Kasai-Jubiläum vertagt
- Wie Kasai zog auch Severin Freund enttäuscht von dannen, nachdem er am Samstag beim ersten Weltcupsieg des Norwegers Johann Andre Forfang als Fünfter den erhofften Podestplatz vor heimischer Kulisse verpasst hatte.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.