Johann Wilhelm Ritter
A selection of articles related to johann wilhelm ritter.
Original articles from our library related to the Johann Wilhelm Ritter. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Johann Wilhelm Ritter.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Johann Wilhelm Ritter is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Johann Wilhelm Ritter books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Volta, the German Controversy on Physics and Naturphilosophie
- and his Relations with Johann Wilhelm Ritter. A characteristic . sect of the “ Naturphilosophen”, was well known to Volta: Johann Wilhelm Ritter.
- 4.1 Detecting invisible radiation
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter. Image courtesy: Molecular Expressions,. Florida State University.
- Synchrotron investigations: chapter 4
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter. Image courtesy: Molecular Expressions,.
- Walter Dominic Wetzels
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter: Physik im WIrkungsfeld der deutschen Romantik. Quellen und. Forschungen, N.
- Project MUSE Journals Configurations Volume 18, Number 3, Fall
- Ritter (2009) and Key Texts of Johann Wilhelm Ritter (1776–1810) on the Science and Art of Nature (2010).
Suggested News Resources
- La capa de ozono y la protección de los rayos UV
- Los rayos UV fueron descubiertos en 1801 por Johann Wilhelm Ritter, cuando experimentaba con los espectros de la luz en las sales de plata.
Suggested Web Resources
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter (16 December 1776 – 23 January 1810) was a German chemist, physicist and philosopher.
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter (1776-1810). Ritter was born in Samitz, Silesia (now Poland) and began his career as an apothecary.
- Ritter Discovers Ultraviolet Light
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter was born in 1776 in Samitz, Silesia, which is now part of Poland.
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter - Molecular Expressions - Florida State
- Aug 1, 2003 Johann Wilhelm Ritter was a somewhat controversial scientist best known for his discovery of ultraviolet radiation.
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter
- Johann Wilhelm Ritter was born ion 16 December 1776 in Samitz (then Silesia, Germany, now Chojnow, Poland).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ancient greece social structure
civil rights cases facts