John Paul Jones
A selection of articles related to john paul jones.
Original articles from our library related to the John Paul Jones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on John Paul Jones.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. 23:2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. 23:3 Then said Paul...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be...
New Testament >> John
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
- St. John's Wort: Correspondences
- Hypericum perforatum Poison Folk Names: Amber, Fuga daemonum , Scare-Devil, Goat Weed, Herba John, John's Wort, Klamath Weed, Sol Terrestis, Tipton Weed Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Baldur Power: Protection, Health, Strength, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
John Paul Jones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, John Paul Jones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John Paul Jones Arena: Driving Directions
- John Paul Jones Arena: Driving Directions. ■ From points north of Charlottesville like Washington D.C.
- JOHN PAUL JONES III
- JOHN PAUL JONES III. Department of Geography and Regional Development. University of Arizona.
- John Paul Jones
- John Paul Jones. (1747–1792). A Scotsman by birth, seaman John Paul.
- John Paul Jones's Whitehaven Raid as reported in Whitehaven
- John Paul Jones's Whitehaven Raid as reported in Whitehaven. LLOYD'S EVENING-POST. Vol.
Suggested News Resources
- The flag and John Paul Jones Aug. 27
- PORTSMOUTH — One of the most enduring Portsmouth stories about John Paul Jones is the tale of an American flag being made for the Ranger by a group of young ladies of Portsmouth.
- Department's award for equality success
- By John-Paul Jones Imperial's Department of Life Sciences has received a national award for its activities supporting female academics and ensuring equality in the workplace.
- Step back in time in historic Portsmouth
- which was once dubbed “Portsmouth's finest” by George Washington. n The John Paul Jones House (1758) on Middle Street, where the famous captain and “Father of the American Navy” lived while outfitting the warships Ranger and America.
Suggested Web Resources
- :: johnpauljones.com :: intro
- Official site with biographical profile, tour information, and solo discography.
- John Paul Jones (musician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- John Paul Jones (born John Baldwin on 3 January 1946) is an English multi- instrumentalist, songwriter, composer, arranger and record producer.
- John Paul Jones a brief biography
- Dec 16, 2010 Biography, timeline, and historical account about the man considered to be the ' Father of the American Navy'.