John The Apostle
A selection of articles related to john the apostle.
Original articles from our library related to the John The Apostle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on John The Apostle.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
John The Apostle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, John The Apostle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Social Sins in Lent
- This was John, the apostle of love. But here he wanted to call fire down from heaven and wipe these people off the face of the earth. The disciples had not gone to Samaria to start a race war or to cause rioting in the streets.
- JOHN PEARRELL: Easter is true message of hope and change
- The Apostle Paul put it this way, “Well, if we are the God-created, it doesn't make a lot of sense to think we could hire a sculptor to chisel a god out of stone for us, does it?
- 'Apostle,' by Tom Bissell
- Tom Bissell, in his new book, “Apostle,” is out to tell another. “History does not record a single member of the Twelve, with the possible exception of Peter, as having had any particular impact on early Christianity.
- Mobile native, retired Catholic bishop dies
- He was serving as Secretary for Education, Superintendent, principal of John Carroll High School in Birmingham and pastor of St. Francis Xavier Parish, when he was appointed Auxiliary Bishop of Jackson in early 1979.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
John The Apostle Topics
Related searchesharry martinson life
volvo ocean race teams and crew
hugh blair major works
newry 2001 census