- When Jesus gave foot scrubs: A lesson on servant leadership
- John 13:8 says, "Peter said to him, 'You shall never wash my feet.' Jesus answered him, 'If I do not wash you, you have no share with me.'" As leaders, we are also called to experience life with our teams.
- Fundraiser held at local Chick-Fil-A to help with Dooley family funeral
- We don't understand the “why” but we have Jesus' word on it in John 13:7 'What I do thou knowest not now, but thou shalt know hereafter.' If he wanted to wake up a community, a church, the world, he needed a family that had influenced all these areas.
- Area roundup: SCSU wrestling advances 4 to semifinals
- College baseball. ST. JOHN'S 13-5, WHEATON 7-7.
- 2016 Holy Week, Easter Services Scheduled at St. Mark's-in-the-Valley
- Day, “The word 'maundy' comes from John 13:34 that refers to a new mandate (mandatum novum in Latin) or commandment.” In this scripture, Jesus said, “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should ...
john13 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, john13 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of charmed good beings
muslims vs hindus
benny amp joon
requiem for a dream plot