A selection of articles related to johnny fartpants.
Original articles from our library related to the Johnny Fartpants. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Johnny Fartpants.
- Pansy: Correspondences
- Viola tricolor Folk Names: Banewort, Banwort, Bird's Eye, Bonewort, Bouncing Bet, Garden Violet, Heart's Ease, Horse Violet, Johnny Jumper, Johnny Jump-Ups, Kiss-Me-At-The-Garden-Gate, Little Stepmother, Love Idol, Lone-In-Idleness, Love-Lies Bleeding, Loving...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Johnny Fartpants is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Johnny Fartpants books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mark Zuckerberg and his unfeasibly strict censorship
- Rude, crude, scurrilous and scatological, Viz, with its Fat Slags, its Sid the Sexist, its Cockney Wanker, its Johnny Fartpants, belongs to a venerable British – and also European – tradition of coarse humour rooted in bodily functions.
- Newcastle Viz founder Simon Donald lets rip in a hand drawn Christmas card for
- A hand-drawn Christmas card designed by Simon Donald, the co-founder of legendary Viz comic, is one of a unique set of cards created by celebrities to raise money for the MS Society. A hand-drawn Christmas card designed by the co-founder of legendary ...
- Kendal Town Hall to appear in satirical magazine Viz
- KENDAL is set to be etched into comic history as one of the town's most iconic buildings will be featured in a popular magazine.
- Flatulence-themed film featuring Daniel Radcliffe prompts audience walk out
- I actually looked up Viz; I haven't read a Viz comic for decades but I wanted to know what the written sound was that Johnny Fartpants used? In fact the 2 cartoons I read dealt with it visually so I had a guess.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.