- At Sentencing Hearing, Killer Hears From Police, and His Victim's Mother
- So began an unusual sentencing hearing on Tuesday in State Supreme Court in Manhattan, where the confessed murderer, Markeece Dunning, was not, in fact, sentenced for killing Jomali Morales. Instead, a mini-trial of sorts was held to determine how long ...
- Quoting Victim's Mother, Judge Sentences Killer to 24 Years to Life
- The judge read excerpts from Petra Montañez-Vitale's statement about how deeply she missed her daughter, Jomali Morales. Then Justice Carruthers quoted Ms. Montañez-Vitale, who said she had no room in her heart for hate for Mr.
- Man jailed for life after he admitted stabbing to death former model 19 TIMES
- Markeece Dunning, 22, was sentenced Thursday after pleading guilty earlier this year to first-degree murder for the horrific killing of 42-year-old Jomali Morales that left her with 19 stab wounds in her face neck and back, officials said.
Jomali is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jomali books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesparis middle ages
fatah meaning of name
two-stroke cycle power valve systems
youth culture history
humayun ahmed selected novels