- Dr Ouko's murder was my 1000 days in hell - Former Nakuru DC Jonah Anguka
- Jonah Anguka, then the Nakuru DC (District Commissioner) at the time of the murder relocated to Los Angeles, USA, from where he spoke to Case Files. Anguka lives in posh San Bernardino, California, with his wife, Susan Anguka - then Dr Ouko's personal ...
- Raila family helped me escape to America
- Attempts by the prosecution to place Jonah Anguka at Dr Ouko's home and scene of murder mastered no witnesses to collaborate the theory. Trial judge Justice Fidahussein Abdullah ruled out as 'practically impossible' that Anguka could have murdered Dr ...
- Hezekiah Oyugi was the mastermind of Ouko's death - John Troon
- Jonah Anguka, who spent 1,000 days in custody, was the only one of the three who stood trial, but was later given political asylum in the USA where he still lives.
- I was poisoned as I ate fish in Kisumu - Scotland Yard detective John Troon
- Troon recalls the first person he met at the Jomo Kenyatta International airport was Jonah Anguka, the then District Commissioner for Nakuru “who told me, he was the man in-charge.” The following day, John Troon witnessed an autopsy on the body of Dr ...
- Singer Beyonce's mum calls police after threat to murder the star
- Beyonce's mum phoned the police after a racist troll threatened to KILL the singer in an disturbing post. Tina Lawson, 62, reportedly alerted officers after the vile social media user left a comment on her Instagram account underneath a photograph of her.
Jonah Anguka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jonah Anguka books and related discussion.