A selection of articles related to jonas savimbi.
Original articles from our library related to the Jonas Savimbi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jonas Savimbi.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 After these things Jesus showed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise showed he himself. 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would show them a sign from heaven. 16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 16:3 And in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
Jonas Savimbi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jonas Savimbi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Death of Jonas Savimbi
- In February 2002 the controversial Angolan rebel leader was killed by government forces. He had led his UNITA guerrillas for almost four decades, as Angola found itself on the front-line of the Cold War between East and West. But by the time he died, ...
- UNITA exige funeral condigno de Jonas Savimbi
- Catorze anos após a morte em combate do seu fundador e líder, a Unita e a família de Jonas Savimbi voltam a exigir ao Governo que permita a realização dos funerais condignos do antigo combatente e de outros responsáveis e dirigentes mortos durante o ...
- Call of Duty sued by Angolan warlord Jonas Savimbi's family
- Angolan warlord Jonas Savimbi's children have started libel proceedings in France for €1m (£750,000) in damages against the makers of Call of Duty: Black Ops II due to its depiction of their father.
- Going back to racist 1980s
- As I walked in I noticed a big Jonas Savimbi poster behind his desk. He went into a rant about how communists were planning to take over South Africa. All the time he was waving my script in his hand.
- Savimbi dans " Call Of Duty " : quand les jeux vidéos maltraitent les personnages historiques
- La représentation de Jonas Savimbi, dans le jeu vidéo « Call of duty », mérite-t-elle une condamnation ?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jonas Savimbi Topics
Related searchesepistle of eugnostos
mike rounds rounds administration
shodo styles of shod
the human stain plot summary
rumpelstiltskin plot synopsis
killswitch engage discography