A selection of articles related to jonas savimbi.
Original articles from our library related to the Jonas Savimbi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jonas Savimbi.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 After these things Jesus showed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise showed he himself. 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would show them a sign from heaven. 16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 16:3 And in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
Jonas Savimbi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jonas Savimbi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Death of Jonas Savimbi
- In February 2002 the controversial Angolan rebel leader was killed by government forces. He had led his UNITA guerrillas for almost four decades, as Angola found itself on the front-line of the Cold War between East and West. But by the time he died, ...
- UNITA exige funeral condigno de Jonas Savimbi
- Catorze anos após a morte em combate do seu fundador e líder, a Unita e a família de Jonas Savimbi voltam a exigir ao Governo que permita a realização dos funerais condignos do antigo combatente e de outros responsáveis e dirigentes mortos durante o ...
- Call of Duty sued by Angolan warlord Jonas Savimbi's family
- Angolan warlord Jonas Savimbi's children have started libel proceedings in France for €1m (£750,000) in damages against the makers of Call of Duty: Black Ops II due to its depiction of their father.
- Going back to racist 1980s
- As I walked in I noticed a big Jonas Savimbi poster behind his desk. He went into a rant about how communists were planning to take over South Africa. All the time he was waving my script in his hand.
- Savimbi dans " Call Of Duty " : quand les jeux vidéos maltraitent les personnages historiques
- La représentation de Jonas Savimbi, dans le jeu vidéo « Call of duty », mérite-t-elle une condamnation ?
Jonas Savimbi Topics
Related searchescharles hardy
chaplain badges and insignia
hsker d singles