A selection of articles related to jonas savimbi.
Original articles from our library related to the Jonas Savimbi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jonas Savimbi.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 After these things Jesus showed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise showed he himself. 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would show them a sign from heaven. 16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 16:3 And in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
Jonas Savimbi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jonas Savimbi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HowJonas Savimbi, leader of an Angolan resistance movement
- of Jonas Savimbi, leader of an Angolan liberation movement and a friend of Che Guevara. Savimbi's brilliant young deputy, Tito Chingunji, helped.
- Warlords in Africa: A comparative study of Jonas Savimbi and Farah
- Jonas Savimbi of Angola and Farah Aideed of Somalia.
- Savimbi and South Africa: No Casual Affair
- Jonas Savimbi, South Africa's tool for war in Angola.
- Angola's Deadly War Dealing with Savimbi's Hell on Earth
- Dissatisfied with any scenario in which he is not Angola's president, UNITA leader Jonas Savimbi has chosen war over peace, for the second time this decade.
Suggested News Resources
- Art meets humanitarian aid
- Aossey said the main reason that some leaders, such as Angola's former leader Jonas Savimbi, seek power is to control natural resources. "Whether it is oil, diamonds or minerals, these are the real reasons they are in power.
- 22 August 2011 | Everyday News for Everyday People
- Jonas Savimbi in Angola had no such luck. I mentioned Hosni Mubarak last week. He was a hero during the 1973 war against Israel.
- Tribute to career journalist Andere
- To others, he was Savimbi, thanks to his uncanny resemblance to former Angolan freedom fighter Jonas Savimbi.
- Full Story
- In the fight for Angola, Nigeria shocked and dazed America when Murtala-led the country to back Augustiho Neto's MPLA as against US support of Jonas Savimbi's UNITA.
- Magnus Malan and apartheid's crimes against humanity
- While South Africa faced diplomatic isolation, with the support of the US military and intelligence the South African military created proxy armies such as Renamo in Mozambique and supported Jonas Savimbi in Angola.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jonas Savimbi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jonas Malheiro Savimbi (August 3, 1934 – February 22, 2002) was an Angolan political leader.
- BBC NEWS | Africa | Obituary: Jonas Savimbi, Unita's local boy
- Feb 25, 2002 Unita leader Jonas Savimbi was born and raised in the province of Bie, a lush, green region of rolling hills and small rivers.
- Jeremy Harding · Diary: The Late Jonas Savimbi: The death of a
- Mar 21, 2002 Jonas Savimbi stole just about everything and he should not be pitied.
- Jonas Savimbi - YouTube
- Uploaded by LeybnyzOzworld on Sep 6, 2008.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jonas Savimbi Topics
Related searchesabsinthe etymology
okra cultivation and uses
the election of uthman shia view
diseconomies of scale examples